It was just announced that the Walt Disney World® parks in Orlando has will begin to welcome guests beginning on July 11th with Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom and July 15th for Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
Your Mouse Experts at Ears of Experience are ready to assist you with planning a magical vacation. In addition to our highly acclaimed concierge planning services, we are here to provide official and accurate details about Disney’s plans and procedures that will ensure guests can once again enjoy carefree moments at the Most Magical Place on Earth.
Because of the changing times, Walt Disney World will be opening in phases. Like many aspects of our lives, the parks will look and feel a little different. Some noticeable differences that you can expect to see include, but are not limited to:
- Increased physical distances in the line queues
- Lower crowd sizes at the parks
- Greater emphasis placed on sanitation measures by the cast members throughout the parks and resorts
- Face Coverings for cast members and guests
- Temporary suspension of parades, fireworks, meet and greets, playgrounds, and water effects all of which make physical distancing difficult.
- Disney will have a new theme park reservation system. Each guest will need to obtain a reservation for entrance into the parks. Once we have more information on this, we will send that out.
Of course, these are just a few of the most noticeable differences that you can expect to experience at the parks. For more detailed explanations of these reopening phases, we will keep you updated as they are announced.
We trust in Disney, as they have been steadfast in their response to the changes that have occurred in the last few months. They are leaders in innovation, and we believe they will be state-of-the-art pioneers in their response to this new normal.
As we all know, these are extraordinary times and we realize everyone will have different levels of comfort with regards to integrating life in public places. Whether you are ready for a vacation now or in the next few months, please know that as your travel advisor, I am here to help with your travel plans and answer any questions.